Please use dropdown to select your desired tint.
Maxxair Maxxfan Deluxe 400 400 Rooflight Remote Control Rooflight
The Maxxair Maxxfan Deluxe Vent Fan With Remote has a built-in rain cover to protect your motorhome/campervan while allowing the cool air in.
No need to stretch to reach the ceiling with the new remote control that opens and closes the vent from the palm of your hand.
Features a powerful 10 speed fan motor, thermostat, air intake and exhaust.
Features Control the Maxxfan at the ceiling unit or by remote.
Fits standard 400 x 400mm roof openings Fan can run with lid closed (ceiling fan mode).
Moves over 900 cu.ft. of air per minute.
Remote Keypad controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and exhaust functions.
Option to manually open and close the vent lid by simply rotating the knob at the fan.
The locking knob ensures the vent lid stays fully open or closed.
Features a powerful 10-speed fan motor.
All mounting screws and hardware included.
Drawing 4.0 amps at the highest speed down to 0.2 amps on low speed.
1-Year Limited Warranty
- MaxxFan, a new, one-of-a kind ventilator system that protects your RV interior – always – in any weather – rain or shine
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors
- A complete all in one system that fits standard 400 x 400mm RV roof openings
- Opens and closes like most standard roof vents using a manual knob located at the ceiling
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, simply rotate four retaining knobs to remove for cleaning, no tools required
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch, 10 bladed fan
- Provides over 900 CFM of airflow on High using 4.4 amps, 730 CFM at 2.5 amps and 500 CFM on Low at 1.4 amps
- All mounting screws and hardware included. (Roof sealant must be purchased separately)
- Available in Tinted or Smoke.
- The smoke unit is partly translucent allowing some daylight through.
- The Clear unit is completely translucent letting the most light through.
This includes the cutting out of the panel & installation of the roof light. Please be aware that we do NOT do the electrics on the MaxxAir.
Please be aware that we only fit rooflights in our factory in Winsford & we require the van to be brought in by 8am on the day of fitting.
The van would be required to stay with us overnight so we can water test the roof light. We would lock your van inside our factory overnight for security.
Please note that we only fit these roof lights Monday-Wednesday. Usual waiting time for a slot is 1-2 weeks.
If you would like to book in for fitting please let us know.