- 1 x Right barn door fixed window in blackout / fake.
- 1 x Left barn door fixed window in blackout / fake.
Our windows fit T5 / T5.1 and T6 / T6.1. These windows are not suitable for high roof vans.
Fits panel 6 on diagrams. Size: 728mm x 578mm
All our glass is E-marked tempered safety glass. Each window has its own stamp to meet the strict European standard UN/ECE 43R. Our high-quality bonded van windows have a ceramic band on the inside of the glass to ensure that any of your vans panel cannot be seen through the glass.
- Tinted privacy windows – our glass is stained not filmed for longevity.
- E marked tempered safety glass – to meet strict European standards.
- Ceramic banding on the window – prevents visibility of the panel of your van through the window.
- Fitting instructions – we provide fitting instructions with all bonding kits distributed from our warehouse. If you do need some extra advice, we are only an email or phone call away.
- Extra tough packaging – We ensure all windows are packaged with care. Our windows are first put in a specifically sized inflated bag & in a tailored designed cardboard box to ensure safe delivery of your windows.
- Fast & Reliable shipping – we stock all our glass at our warehouse in Winsford, Cheshire. This way we can ship out goods as soon as possible for you. We do our best to ship within 1 working day of your order to ensure fast delivery.
- Delivery guarantee – We try our best to ensure our windows are packaged for safe delivery but unfortunately accidents do happen. If your glass is broken in transit, we will get a replacement out to you as soon as possible.
- Manufactured within Europe – When sourcing our aftermarket van windows, we visited our manufacturers to ensure that their standards matched our expectations. It was important to us to ensure that we were going to be supplying the best quality windows to our customers.
If you require fitting advice, please check out our ‘window fitting guide’ which can be found here.
Office Hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30am-3:30pm
Any questions please feel free to ask.